MIDI Cable Extender
The MCE1 - MIDI Cable Extender is an active cable extender up to 1 kilometre without the loss of MIDI communication capabilities.
How does it work
It is bi-directional which means it can Transmit and Receive at the same time. It can be connected to the "snake" multipar on stage and to/from the front room mixing-desk.
If used in conjuction with the MBA8 MIDI/Thru Splitter, MIDI signals can be sent long distance to several MIDI receivers.
Also doubles up as an Isolator between two MIDI devices.
- MIDI Isolation between Receiving and Transmitting sides
- Power requirements – 6VAC-9VAC or 9VDC-12VDC, <100mA (you can use a typical BOSS guitar pedal power supply)
- Input/Output MIDI Sockets – 5-pin DIN socket
- Input/Output XLR Sockets – 3-pin XLR socket
- LED indication - Shows that power is applied and blinks when MIDI data is received
- Protection against - reverse power connection, power supply overvoltage and surges, MIDI/XLR cable inversion/surges and noise
Order Reference: MCE1
More Details and Buy :: Contact