MIDI Patchbay – MIDIPATCH
The MIDIPATCH provides 4, 8 or 12 loops and 128 programmable presets. The loops can be configured for multiple purposes like effects loops, channel switching, instrument routing and amplifier switching.
The MIDIPATCH may be set to any MIDI channel and is easy to set up and program from the front panel using the buttons. Presets are recalled using real time MIDI input Program Changes.
The signal switching is made by high-quality gas-filled gold-plated contact relays, guaranteeing perfect loss-less audio switching for live gigs and studio recording. It has independent manual loop switches and numeric LED display showing MIDI program number. It is an ideal addition to any rack setup or floor pedal board unit.
- Input/Send/Return/Output Jacks – 1/4” stereo
- Power requirements – 100VAC to 240VAC, 10W, 3 pin IEC connector
- MIDI-In – 7 pin DIN, (standard 5 pin cable plugs in without phantom power feature)
- Phantom power – Provided on MIDI IN jack pins 6 and 7 (12VDC, 0.5A)
- Presets – 128 saved in non-volatile memory
- MIDI program change – 0-127
- Relays – Gas filled, contacts gold plated
- Dimensions – 1 rack space, 19” wide, 1 3/4” tall, 6.5″ deep; 483mm x 154mm x 44mm
Custom modifications are possible to this design, contact me for further info.